On 14/08/07, Marko Lindqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Autogames produce only tons of:
> 1: Maria Theresia's Graz(54,37) [s2 d0 u0 g0] Falling back - didn't
> want to build soldiers, workers, caravans, settlers, or buildings!
>
>  with actual player/city varying, of course.

 At the same time, more and more different crashes show up. Does
William have a fix, or should we revert (PR#39525, r13286)? Don't know
how difficult it would be to remove just changes brought by r13286 and
changes committed to fix its problems. I'm not yet ready to revert all
development since.

 - ML