On 12/08/07, Marko Lindqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 12/08/07, Marko Lindqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >  I had to introduce new packets END_TURN and BEGIN_TURN. So this one
> > is suitable for trunk only, for S2_1 version capability checks have to
> > be added.
>
>  Here is version with capability checks.
>
>  As our capability string is getting rather long even before first
> release from this stable branch, I made capability just two letter
> abbreviation.
>
>  It turns out that cursor handling has changed a lot between S2_1 and
> trunk. In S2_1 this patch does only bad things without additional
> support code to every client.

 So much in fact, that I don't think it makes sense to commit this to
S2_1. This fix is essencially for bug in a feature (wait cursor) that
is not in S2_1.
 This was marked as S2_1 bug, though. Maybe wait cursors were meant to
be backported to S2_1? (...hmm... as a side(?) effect of this patch,
they are) Do all S2_1 tilesets contain wait cursor?

 - ML