On 8/18/07, Christian Prochaska <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> backtrace:

ok, so it's a real bug.
I loaded the savegame into 2.1.0, suddenly almost all cities were in revolt,
and had different improvements than those visible in 1.9. I also noticed
granaries as possible upgrades, but these were obsolete.
I clicked end of turn, no crash but end of game since it's 2001.

thanks,
Chris