Less than 24h remain until the time when I intended to create the
2.1.0-beta6 release. However, Marko has asked me to postpone it to
sort out a network protocol incompatibility issue, so I won't force
that deadline.

What other critical issues remain to get this out the door?

Remember this is not a release candidate - it doesn't have to be flawless!


Freeciv-dev mailing list

Reply via email to