Daniel Markstedt wrote:
> Less than 24h remain until the time when I intended to create the
> 2.1.0-beta6 release. However, Marko has asked me to postpone it to
> sort out a network protocol incompatibility issue, so I won't force
> that deadline.
> What other critical issues remain to get this out the door?
I've gone through the more recently reported goto and help issues (made a
meta ticket), and found that most matched previous reports.  If it was OK
for previous betas, then it's OK for this one.

> Remember this is not a release candidate - it doesn't have to be flawless!
There is _some_ forward progress....

Freeciv-dev mailing list

Reply via email to