On 19/08/07, Daniel Markstedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Less than 24h remain until the time when I intended to create the
> 2.1.0-beta6 release. However, Marko has asked me to postpone it to
> sort out a network protocol incompatibility issue, so I won't force
> that deadline.
> What other critical issues remain to get this out the door?
> Remember this is not a release candidate - it doesn't have to be flawless!

 We have listed some of the patches that can go in, but that network
compatibility issue is only critical one so far (with "#19481 (fix LAN
server scan on Windows)" close second)

 - ML

Freeciv-dev mailing list

Reply via email to