On 8/19/07, Marko Lindqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 19/08/07, Daniel Markstedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Less than 24h remain until the time when I intended to create the
> > 2.1.0-beta6 release. However, Marko has asked me to postpone it to
> > sort out a network protocol incompatibility issue, so I won't force
> > that deadline.
> >
> > What other critical issues remain to get this out the door?
> >
> > Remember this is not a release candidate - it doesn't have to be flawless!
>  We have listed some of the patches that can go in, but that network
> compatibility issue is only critical one so far (with "#19481 (fix LAN
> server scan on Windows)" close second)
>  - ML

Is there a ticket for the network compatibility issue in the tracker,
so I can know when it has been resolved?


Freeciv-dev mailing list

Reply via email to