On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:11:44 +0300, Daniel Markstedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>> Who made the ottoman.rulseset ?
>>
>> Has to be fixed too ...
>>
>> Roman
>>

> An anonymous contributor who left it on the ftp.
>
> If you want to improve it, just attach an updated ruleset to this ticket
> and I'll commit both.
>
> Thanks
>
>  ~Daniel

Well, I have to commit:

a) I'm no expert in ottoman history
b) I didn't find a good list of cities of the Ottoman Empire - neither in
the turkish wikipedia
    nor via Google...

I just shortened the list to around 60 cities, the first three being the
capitals
which passed in time (Istanbul the latest and longest, before that Edirne
and Bursa)

And I edited some names (Sultan is a title).

I leave the other fields to someone knowing better too...;-)
(leader=, civilwar_nations=, conflicts_with=)