On Sat, 25 Aug 2007, Per I. Mathisen wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Aug 2007, William Allen Simpson wrote:
> > (Ignoring the problem that gui-mui still only handles a single unit.)
>
> gui-mui has not been updated in a very long time, and should probably just
> be removed from S2_1 and trunk. Amiga users can perhaps use gui-sdl?
> (Amiga users still exist?)

There are still some (Amiga and MorphOS users use gui-mui) but currently
it is probably good idea let gui-mui go and use gui-sdl. I was supposed to
update gui-mui to 2.x tree but I ran out of time and motivation there and
I'm still not very motivated to code Freeciv :)

But is gui-sdl usable? When I checked it years ago it was quite bad. I
suppose guisdl is now comparable to mainstream gui kits?

  Ilkka