Hi,

I have had a problem building Freeciv on the S2_1 branch. I got a linking
error: it couldn't find popup_theme_suggestion_dialog or
popup_tileset_suggestion_dialog.

I am building Freeciv on a Kubuntu system, using GTK. I have found that the
Makefile on directory client/gui- gtk-2.0 wasn't compiling theme_dlg.c or
tileset_dlg.c, which is where those two functions are defined. I have added
them manually to the Makefile, and now I can build the whole enchilada. But
it would be nice to fix how the Makefile gets generated, to help package
builders.

Is it only happening to me?. I got the sources and generated the Makefiles
in mid-June.

Joan