When you reload a ruleset with more nations than the previous (for
example civ1 -> civ2), you get a lot of "1: handle_ruleset_nation() bad
nation %d.". It seems that the nations rulesets are sent both. A first
time before the ruleset control packet (this one is not good), a second
time after.

Sometimes I got a client crash about nations too, but i didn't find yet
how reproduce this crash yet.

In server/srv_main.c, init_available_nations(), line 1329:
  if (game.est_connections) {
    send_ruleset_nations(game.est_connections);
  }
Are this lines really useful? I tried to remove them, i didn't get any
strange effect yet.