On Tue, Aug 28, 2007 at 02:34:02PM -0700, Marko Lindqvist wrote:

>  Patch attached. I'm not aware of any problems caused by not sending
> ruleset data when /take command is issued, but it doesn't mean there
> is none... (Remember that in order to /take client already has to be
> connected to current game and it has received identical rulesets)

not off the top of my head, but the dependencies of switching players in
the client are [or were] hellish, so the less than ideal solution was a
game_free() inside the client to reset it properly, thus requiring the
client to need rulesets again.

The last time I checked, not doing a client reset on player switch caused
bad things to happen, but I can't be more specific than that.