On 07/08/2007, Marko Lindqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Valgrind reports several memory blocks allocated by readline not freed.

>  Even if it turns out to be readline problem, this ticket should be
> used to create valgrind suppression file for those warnings.

 Here.

 It's not actually a script, but 'scripts' directory still seems like
best place for it.
 'tests' directory is meant for 'make tests' (or other related make
targets) related stuff.
 Do we want this to be part of tarball? (nothing in 'scripts' is)

 Of course, for these ncurses suppressions it would be much better if
they were part of ncurses or readline (or valgrind) so they would be
available to all projects using those libraries.

 - ML