> [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Mar. AoĆ». 28 22:55:36 2007]:
>
> On 29/08/07, Michael Kaufman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > The last time I checked, not doing a client reset on player switch
caused
> > bad things to happen, but I can't be more specific than that.
>
>  Then S2_1 solution would probably be to make even more complete
> reset, setting also player->nation to NULL for all players.
>  Actually, player->nation reset should be added to
> handle_ruleset_control() in any case for player->nation->player
> consistency.
>

>  - ML

This would just make the problem in a other place... I think Michael
Kaufman is right, there should be a game_free() game_init() when the
player quits a server. Maybe a right place for it: set_client_state()
when the new state will be CLIENT_PRE_GAME_STATE. The same if the old
state is already CLIENT_PRE_GAME_STATE.