On 31/08/2007, Egor Vyscrebentsov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is one of my dreams. 'all' is too much, but having more than one
> client built by one 'make' is really what I like to have.

 You can setup your local environment for that quite easily, using
several buiddirs configured for different clients.
 This has actually advantages compared to one builddir configured for
several clients: configure options can differ between clients, you can
actually make several versions of the *same* client (ftwl -client with
different backends), you can use different compiler for some client
(cross-compiling gui-win32).

  I just ended writing master Makefile for my system. Attached here in
case you find it useful.
 My setup:
 - One sourcedir
 - Builddir for each client, named <client>.build
 - All buiddirs except gtk.build configured using --disable-server
 - This Makefile goes to main directory containing those builddirs

 - ML