Hello,

Some time ago, I wrote a map of France for freeciv and made a modified map of
Europe.
I posted a bug/request on your tracker but got no news since them.

I don't know if these are worthy to be included into Freeciv. However, I think
they could be improved and I definitely do not want them to go to limbo due
to a hard disk change at home or whatever.

So I created a repository for freeciv maps at Gna! where anybody that made a
map is welcome to add it, by joining the project.

I would be glad if someone involved in the Freeciv project would join this
project as admin, so it does not fully rely on me.

The project is at http://gna.org/p/freeciv-maps

There are currently two maps in the SVN.

--
Mathieu Roy