On 31/08/07, Marko Lindqvist wrote:

>  That was the reason I have (at least) considered that
> --enable-client=gtk,sdl,xaw support.

 Well, there seems to be need to make some configure.ac cleanup anyway
(nothing urgent, but still good to do). Let's make those changes in a
way that supports adding that functionality, and we may some day find
out that it is no longer so much work.

 --

 About freeciv-common:
 Are we talking about packages for distribution? In that case: would

 - ML