On 03/09/07, Egor Vyscrebentsov wrote:
> > -#if (defined(ALWAYS_ROOT) || defined(__EMX__) || defined(__BEOS__))
> > +#if (defined(ALWAYS_ROOT) || defined(__EMX__) || defined(__BEOS__) ||
> > defined(__SKYOS__))
>
> Vasco (and, probably, others) said, that we shouldn't use such defined()
> macro, due to possible problems with cross-compiling. Not that I know,
> how to make it right... (But maybe win32-specific code suggests?)

 How about committing this one now and opening another ticket about
cross-compilation problem?
 Having it to compile at least natively is better than not at all...

 Or does someone come up with patch soon? (I myself have higher
priority things to do than to build another cross-compilation
environment just now, sorry)

 - ML