Hello again,

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007, Pepeto _ wrote:

> It doesn't work. I got it yesterday. But now, I know exactly how
> reproduce the crash.
>
> It occurs when the server wake up an unit (which was sentried) whereas
> you are selecting a destination for an other unit. This makes Freeciv
> totally unplayable for multi-player games. The client crashes every time
> a enemy unit moves.

I can approve that the beta client crashes about 5-10 times
during our weekly lan sessions. Often (but not always) when
planing gotos. We were already getting used to it ;)

Ingo

PS: Is the guest web login for the bug reporting page broken?

--

Dipl.-Math. Karl-Ingo Friese
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

Tel.: +49 (0)511-762 2913    Fax.: +49 (0)511-762 2911
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]