<URL: http://bugs.freeciv.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=39708 >
Issues with FreeCiv SDL Client 2.1.0 beta 6
- Opening window
- Load Game is disabled. To restart a game I used /load during server
- Picking Nation issues
- If you select a nation and go back into the Nation Picker, please start
with the old selection, rather than just jumping back to the first entry in the
- Please provide a drop-down combo to present the names of leaders. It would
make it easier to see all the available choices.
- Sometimes pressing the arrows to change the leader name does not appear to
change the leader name, but upon exiting, the server display shows the name had
- During play
- How do you engage chat/server communication while playing in the client?
- How do you save the game while playing in the client, other than auto-save?
- How do you show the Civlopedia while playing in the client? I have only
found the HTML manual pages in the directory, but that does not interact with
- Scroll bar clicks do not move the scroll button. You must click and drag on
the scroll button in order to move it.
I have gotten the occasional crash, but do not remember all the details as to
what preceded it or the Windows crash message. I do recall it involved
CivClient.exe, but I realize that does not help you that much. I will submit
with more detail if this happens again.
I am using a Windows 98 computer with a 400 MHz Celeron II processor. I have
320 MiB of RAM and dozens of GiB free on all hard drives.
David Nuttall, Computer Specialist
Nuttall Computer Consulting
Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the
boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca
Freeciv-dev mailing list