On Sun, 16 Sep 2007, Daniel Markstedt wrote:
On 9/11/07, Andreas Røsdal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I suggest you apply for membership of the project at gna.org so you
can add and maintain the branch yourself! (If everyone agrees,
naturally.)

Great, I have committed the client to a new branch here:
http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/freeciv?rev=13593&view=rev

News story posted! What's needed now, I think, is a wiki page
outlining how to get it going and how to help out with the effort!

Sure, I'll create a new page on the wiki documenting how to run it.

Some of the issues I'm currently working on is performance,
and simply being able to render the mapview correctly for all tiles types.
-the base terrain isn't rendered for some reason.
-there is an arctic special rendered at random places.
-there is a problem with the offset when rendering some tiles (coast etc).
See the screenshot:
http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~andrearo/freeciv-web-client.png

 - Andreas