2007/9/26, Egor Vyscrebentsov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:51:16 -0700 Joan Creus wrote:
>
> >+     To have a diplomatic relationship with another player, you must
> first \
> > establish first contact with that player. To establish first contact,
> you \
>
> This sentence has two words "first" near each other. Could it be changed?

 Three, if you count the next sentence. It sounds awful, indeed. Not being a
native English speaker myself, I just corrected the obvious typo. But let's
try to rephrase it somehow. How about:

Before entering a diplomatic relationship with another player, you must
first meet that player. To establish first contact, ...

Feel free to change the wording if it sounds awkward to you.

Joan