> [dmarks - Sat Sep 29 13:44:16 2007]:
>
> There's a section listing "present administrators" in
> data/helpdata.txt consisting of Anthony, Raimar, Mike and Per - all
> retired/inactive by now.
>
> After a chat with Per on IRC, we agreed that suitable replacements
> would be Marko, Christian P, and myself. What do you say, Marko and
> Christian (and everyone else)?
>
>  ~Daniel

Marko has accepted, but Christian has yet to reply.

Would someone else like to volunteer for the position? Egor? William?

It has to be someone who is an active contributor and knows a lot about
Freeciv and its structure. We will be listed in Freeciv's helpsystem and
elsewhere and should be prepared to answer questions from users and others.

 ~Daniel