Daniel Markstedt wrote:
> I tried to reproduce on 2.1.0-rc1 and the gtk client, but no crash.
>
> Do you use another Freeciv version or are there perhaps other factors
> involved?

No crash here, either, but he's certainly not using -rc1, as the line
numbers don't match (not even close).  Looks like trunk.

I did find a possible match in -rc1.  The code is hard to understand
without comments or even a calling description.  But there's no reason to
do the next several tests, as they all fail.  And then, it will return
TRUE at the end.  (It always returns TRUE -- after searching the code,
FALSE means the city is destroyed.)

Probably worth patching in -rc1?  Trivial patch, not worth an -rc2.