Da: Erik Johansson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inviato: domenica 21 ottobre 2007 12.47
A: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Oggetto: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#39786) error in Freeciv-2.1.0-rc1-gtk2

message at http://bugs.freeciv.org/.

> Gabriele Galantucci

Thanks for the report Gabriele

I searched for that Winsock error and it seems it's the same as "Conenction
refused", that can mean a lot of things. So what did you do, step by step,
to get to this, and what exactly happened when you got this error?

A firewall could give you these errors, are you running one?

Erik