> [dmarks - Sat Oct 20 23:33:15 2007]:
>
> > [evyscr - Mon Oct 15 05:04:55 2007]:
> >
> > On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:04:46 -0700 Daniel Markstedt wrote:
> >
> > > More importantly, ChangeLog hasn't been updated for this branch since
> > > 2002. Does someone know where the script generating these logs
> > > resides, and how it works?
> >
> > I think, the script is at
> >   cvs.freeciv.org:/home/freeciv/bin/svn-genchangelogs
> >
> > IIRC, Jason was last who touch this script.
> >

> Tried to update the script to add a S2_1 changelog but haven't got the
> rights to write to the dir.
>
>  ~Daniel

This time I tried to run the existing script to at least get the
changelog for trunk up until 2.1 branching. However, only the
'since-2.0.7' log is updated before my ssh session times out. It is
unclear if the session times out because the script has stopped working,
or if the script is interrupted because the session timed out.

 ~Daniel