Hi Ko,

Thank you for playing Freeciv and enjoying it! :)

2.0.x savegames will generally load and play well on 2.1.x, with a few
reservations: Some nations may be reassigned and borders will become
reset. I am not aware of any other issues, though.

If everything goes well, 2.1.0-gold will be released on Saturday!

Best,
 ~Daniel