For some reason my FreeCiv 210b6 Client stopped accepting keyboard commands, or
mostly, erratically.  I can still use all the mouse commands, i think, i use
the Client CUI pull-down menu Commands to actually move and play, uhg.

I have some keyboard control if i Quit and restart the save games, but it
degenerates rather quickly, also when only able to use the mouse i cannot
effectively switch from unit to unit, somehow if i try the units get 'joined'
together and any commands i issue they both follow, like a Goto command.

I checked out my keyboard was not screwed-up by simultaneously using notepad in
another background window and my keystrokes were as issued, no stuck meta keys,
etc.

What can i submit to help resolve this issue?  I think i only changed a few
city trade variables in the server options from the last time things worked
well.

Thanks for a really Cool Game!!  =)