Come to think of it, I hadn't been applying these iterator patches
against 2.1.  They were trunk-only (nee 2.2).  It's kinda nice to
hear that they apply cleanly, but wasn't my expectation.  They were
written for 2.2.

When I was testing 2.1 six months ago, I was never able to replicate
two 2.1 games.  I did manage to get some of the random variables
saved in 2.1, although more is done in 2.2/trunk.

I'll try adding these patches to 2.1 one at a time, and see which one
changes the output....  I didn't expect that any output would change!

Still, you haven't reported an actual bug.