On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 04:47 -0700, Daniel Markstedt wrote:
> It works here, if using the numerical keyboard.
>
> This is probably a documentation issue. It should be clear in the help
> that these are the numbers on the numerical keyboard.

Hi Daniel,

>From my perspective, it's a usability issue largely because it doesn't
work for laptop users like myself.  Since we don't have a separate
numeric keypad, being able to use the top row of numbers is important.
It seems to me that Ctrl-Fx could be used to create a group and Shift-Fx
could be used to select a group.  My other reason for wanting to use the
numbers has a lot to do with the direction (arrow, pageup/dn, home/end)
keys not working unless I actually click on the map screen.  That is
annoying at least and at times, causes problems because the behavior is
inconsistent.  Depending on the situation, I can keep hitting the same
direction key and sometimes, the unit moves, sometimes it doesn't.

Thanks Daniel.

Kevin