On Nov 3, 2007 3:10 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Erik Johansson wrote:
> >
> > On Nov 2, 2007 12:02 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >> game crashes when disbanding a unit and outputs Segmentation fault core
> >> dump
> >>

> > Hi Weston
> >
> > can you tell us what, OS, version of freeciv, you are using. Please
> > tell us when this happens, and if you can reproduce it send us the
> > savegame..
> >
> > I tried on 2.1 SDL and it seems to handle disbands fine.
> >
> > Have fun /Erik
> >

> im sorry i was kinda doing alot of things at once
> Ubuntu 7.10 and 2.1.0 i built it from source
> and if i disband some of the in-city units freeciv crashes

Hi Again

I have the same system and I can't reproduce this on Ubuntu, can you
tell me exactly what you do to get the crash?

I found another bug that I really need someone to confirm for me..

1. open a city window (needs to have units present)
2. move mouse to present units box.
3. hover mouse over unit, notive it gets highlighted
4. move mouse away from unit but keep with in the present units box
5. left click
6. try to hover over the same unit again

expected results:
* the unit gets highlighted, and can be activated

actual results
* the unit isn't highlighted and can't be activated