ruleset.c: In function 'load_city_name_list':
ruleset.c:2289: warning: implicit declaration of function 'strcasestr'
ruleset.c:2289: warning: comparison between pointer and integer

Now I'm not sure why I get this warning, since string.h is included and
that should contain strcasestr.  Perhaps I have some -pedantic parameter
or something.

But, strcasestr is a nonstandard glibc extension.  To be portable we
need to use mystrcasestr and have a configure-time check or just
implement it ourselves.  Or avoid using it, of course.

-jason