Hi:

It seems like the Great Wall wonder has a few problems, although I'm not
certain.  I don't have my saved games any more.  I should have included one.

I produced it in my capital (British Isles scenario).  The walls may have
appeared in my other cities after producing it, but I know later they seemed
gone (still early in the game) -- if the Great Wall ever did show up in the map
showing the cities, and a slice of the world.  The Great Wall continued to be
listed as an improvement to my capital.  It also seemed unpredictable in its
effects (not equivalent to the local improvement of a "city wall").

Mark

Please don't add my name and address to any list ... please.