<URL: http://bugs.freeciv.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=39869 >
On Nov 17, 2007 4:08 AM, Daniel Markstedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <URL: http://bugs.freeciv.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=39869 >
> How to reproduce:
> Select 'Start new game' from the main menu, select ruleset/modpack
> that defines prefered tileset, start game, quit client, start client,
> select 'start new game' again. Client abort because tileset doesn't
> contain default ruleset national flags!
> Expected behavior:
> Last used ruleset is saved along last used tileset as user prefs.
> Actual behavior:
> Only last used tileset is saved with user prefs so when tileset not
> compatible with default ruleset becomes saved as user default, it's
> impossible to start new game from the client without resolving to the
> command line.
This raises so many questions, about the first elements you see in
Freeciv, the main menu, the File menu and options dialog
0. This is on all platf
1. Add a "Options" to the main menu, that brings up the main options panel?
1.1 how to preview tilesets in main menu
2. What is the error? It's not that the flag that is missing, is it?
3. Should freeciv scan all available tilesets and match which is
compatible. (only done for freeciv version compatibility atm, e.g. )
There is more but it's minor stuff:
4. Remove the "save options at exit" menu item in game
5. move the "Save options now" into preferences dialog
6. make export log and local option, and make "export log" available
on right click on the chat field..
Freeciv-dev mailing list