Hello!

Essentially this in Fedora bug. If you checkout the sources
from SVN and do all configuring it compiles.
The problem is in compartibility of configure script
and the Fedora autotools.
The same source code builds in Ubuntu even without autoreconf.
There is no harm to have this patch, but I believe bugs must
be fixed on the originator's side.

Thanks, Daniil.