On Nov 26, 2007 1:21 PM, William Allen Simpson

> You are welcome.  I look forward to your further feedback when you've
> checked *all* of the translations for possibilities (as I already did).
> Each translator is responsible for their own Alt-key conflict resolution.

Are there tools available for this, or guidelines, is there anyway to
mark strings that are active on the same screen? Because the times
I've done translation it's almost impossible to know what you should
use as a shortcut key. I think in most cases it might not be a good
idea to add shortcut keys.

Further I think Escape should be used to access the map, it's the most
important of all the shortcut keys but is the most awkward to use.
Pluss that would also free up alt-m.