<URL: http://bugs.freeciv.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=39916 >
Reporting a bug in the Diplomacy code that affects (at least) the Gtk2
client in version 2.1.1.
If not answered, the initial Ceasefire proposal tabs are still not
closed after end of turn.
This means you can save this proposal and accept it several turns
later where (I think) the AI does not want it.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Meet your opponent for the first time, recieve a ceasefire
proposal. Neither accept nor cancel it.
2. During the next few turns, build an army, destroy some of the
3. When fitting, accept ceasefire.
1. Close tab in the user interface
2. Sanity checks in the diplomacy code
Ulrik "engla" Sverdrup
Freeciv-dev mailing list