> [wsimpson - Sun Nov 25 18:14:27 2007]:
>
> "Sir, the diplomat is waiting for your command"
> "Sir, the spy is waiting for your command"

Problematic.

Using Sir and Ma'am does not jive well with all governments.  But there
is no form-of-address identifier in the government ruleset to cover this
either.

For 2.1 the best fix may just be removing the "Sir, " part (easily
adapted with PO files which become fuzzy).

For the development branch maybe we should add such a field to the
governments.ruleset.  Sir/Ma'am, Sire/????, Comrade/Comrade, etc.

-jason