William Allen Simpson wrote:

> Jason Dorje Short wrote:
>> ...  I'd suggest merging 2.2 back into trunk
>> (and reverting the embassy removal, saving that and other major rules
>> changes for after 2.2).
>>
> For a guy that's been around so long, you don't seem to understand
> subversion very well....  It's been branched.  Just as 2.1, it's probably
> premature.  But there's no going back.

That was the case with CVS but shouldn't be a problem for SVN.  svn rm
svn+ssh://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/svn/freeciv/branches/S2_2 should do the
trick though I believe that is an immediate operation.

> And let's stop using an old resolved and completely irrelevant ticket for
> this discussion.

All the other discussions were in irrelevant tickets too.  But I agree,
we should have an actual thread for this discussion.

-jason