William Allen Simpson wrote:

>> Attached is a quick fix but there are other (seemingly non-fatal) bugs
>> with this.  For instance it always shows the turns-to-target as 0 for
>> gravships.
>>
> Please, no more quick fixes.  Find all the issues, describe the range of
> solutions, and we'll discuss it here....

As I said, the problem is that fuel=0 is special-cased for air units.
Similarly non-air-units, which normally have fuel=0 also, get the fuel
set to 1 to make this special-casing work.

The full fix then would be to leave fuel at 0 for non-air units.  The
special case, then, would not be on fuel=0 but rather on fuel>0.

-jason