> [wsimpson - Lun. Déc. 10 23:06:36 2007]:
>
> Pepeto _ wrote:
> > Battle groups short cuts seems work only with English keyboard. Mine is
> > French, and I cannot use this any of this short cuts: I have &é"'
> > instead of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> Problems with the French keyboard have been mentioned before.  It was
> suggested in "(PR#15850) 1, 2, 3, and 4 keys don't move unit" that
> <control> and <shift>F1 to F12 be used.  Although the ticket was marked
> resolved, it didn't even fix its subject, let alone the underlying issues.
>
> These are completely undocumented, so changing is not a problem....

Actually the problem is more complex like this. French and Belgium use
different keyboards (maybe some other nations too). So instead of:
1 -> &
2 -> é
3 -> "
4 -> '

shift+1 (!) -> 1
shift+2 (@) -> 2
shift+3 ($) -> 3
shift+4 ($) -> 4

In Belgium, this is different too.
When I press 1, it matches shift+1, and there is no way to do 1 or ctrl+1

Let have a look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AZERTY