Leave and Load is identical to Quit and Load, except that Quit also exits
the client, potentially saving the local client and message options.

You'll note in the Game menu that server options are separate.  But anybody
would think that "save options on exit" would do all 3 kinds of options.

That's a bug, and what I was trying to fix.  Not possible in 2.1 without a
huge packet reorganization, because many field structures are currently
defined (and unrelated fields are combined) in the game_info packet, not
separately in the server settings.  Bad design, from long ago.

Therefore, the general fix will have to wait for 2.2.  I'll try Jason's
hack for 2.1.