Welcome to Freeciv Timo. Hope you will enjoy your stay. :)

To contribute patches, you don't need an RT account in fact. Just send
an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will file one.

I also recommend subscribing to the freeciv-i18n mailing list. See
Freeciv's project page on gna.org for details.

Best regards,
 ~Daniel