Hello,

S2.1 SVN 2007-12-24 GTK2

Starting a new game, I *can* set the saveturns and savename options. This is
new and this is good. Previously, I had to do the settings just after game
start, with a chance to forget it.

These settings are saved. Freeciv is remembering the setting from a previous
game. This is questionable.

When I change the values from within the start screen, the old values are
used in the new game, instead of the new ones. This is a bug.

When I log in to a remote server, these two settings are sent to the server,
which usually reacts with an error message. The former is a bug, too.

Christian