And from the point of view of someone who actually has to put up with
this kind of historical distortions on a regular basis, it's
refreshing to see that dispassionate persons with the will to
understand facts can see through all the troll's propaganda.

Miguel's excellent summary of Iberian history should be taught in all
schools. From that solid base, we may have had slight disagreements on
Freeciv concepts and rules, but the discussion was honest and
intelligent. You made my day.

Joan