On Jan 15, 2008 12:30 PM, William Allen Simpson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jason Short wrote:
> > This is the same as 39991 which explains the cause.
>
> And had you actually read the ticket, you'd have seen the link.  It's not
> exactly the same, but they are related.

Seriously man, I am getting incredibly frustrated at your snide
remarks "go read the ticket" for every reply to a bug report.  Yes,
this bug is *exactly* the same as the first one reported in 39991.
How else would I have known that except by reading the tickets?

On a more constructive note, this can probably be solved by processing
the GUI event queue right before clearing the messages list.

-jason