Hello:

I was just informed that my cease-fire with the Phoenicians had expired,
and that I was now at war with them - not a problem, they've been dead
since the turn after I met them.  Could you please look into this, and
perhaps disable changes to the diplomatic state for dead players (at
least AIs), since there's no way to negotiate with them?

Thanx and Regards,
VJSchiavoni

--
"I may detest what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say
it." EB Hall, "Friends of Voltaire", 1906