Hello:

I'm getting copies of these e-mails between you guys, which seems good,
but since the guest login is disabled at the bug report site, I have no
way of knowing what you're referring to - I cannot find or view these
other "tickets" and the links all take me to that same login page -
unless I'm missing something obvious.  Similarly, it seems impossible to
do any kind of check before submitting to find out if a bug/feature
request has already been submitted.

So, is there any way for an ordinary user/guest to have a look-see at
those "tickets" or do a search before submitting?

Thanx and Regards,
VJSchiavoni
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

FreeCiv-2.1.2 compiled from source code without warnings or errors of
any kind and running on Fedora 7 Linux.

--
"I may detest what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say
it." EB Hall, "Friends of Voltaire", 1906