On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 Egor Vyscrebentsov wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 William Allen Simpson wrote:
> > Also, note the little window above the worker at the left, the text is
> > cut off, and doesn't scroll.  When we divide text lines (PR#8737) to
> > shorten them for translation, it will be much worse!
>
> Will be fixed ASAP.

This problem appears only when compiled with debug. Reason is that there
is extra line added in text.c(?) function (was mentioned by me years ago.)
I didn't find proper solution for debug mode which will not break
regular mode. (I don't remember what was when extra line was added in
regular mode, however.)

Problem line in data/Freeciv.in is (2625):

Freeciv*unitinfolabel.label:     \n\n\n\n\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
\

--
Thanks, evyscr