<URL: http://bugs.freeciv.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=40037 >
SVN 2_1 22 JAN 2008 GTK2
inspired from PR#40017
Start civserver, set aifill 30
Start civclient, join game
- I cannot start the game. (OK)
- click on AI player, RMB menu "remove player":
| chris: 'remove "AI30"'
| /remove: Player name prefix '"AI30"' is ambiguous.
- the error message is wrong, '"AI30"' isn't ambiguous, it just doesn't
- the GUI sends the wrong command to the server, the name shouldn't be
'"AI30"' but 'AI30' (without quotes).
- enter on GUI-console:
| chris: 'remove AI30'
| AI30 has been removed from the game.
| /remove: Removed player AI30 from the game.
| AI30 has been added as easy level AI-controlled player.
The AI player is removed and auto-readded immediately.
Instead, aifill should be reduced by 1.
- When I "pick nation", 3 (not 1) AI players are removed from the game. No
nation is picked, though:
We have control of the server (command access level hack)
chris: 'set aifill 28'
AI30 has been removed from the game.
AI29 has been removed from the game.
Option: aifill has been set to 28.
AI28 has been removed from the game.
/take: chris now controls chris (Human, Alive)
- When I set aifill to 30, after this, 2 AI players are added, and I have a
game with 29 AIs and me (CORRECT):
chris: 'set aifill 30'
AI28 has been added as easy level AI-controlled player.
AI29 has been added as easy level AI-controlled player.
Option: aifill has been set to 30.
- The AI player names start with "1", the team names with "0" (not nice).
Christian Knoke * * * http://cknoke.de
* * * * * * * * * Ceterum censeo Microsoft esse dividendum.
Freeciv-dev mailing list